VPG's primary goal is "to exceed the expectations of our customers." The entire organization, beginning with top management, has worked consistently to meet this objective.
VPG's reputation for quality is based on a commitment to the newest and most effective design, manufacturing, testing, and management procedures - including both Statistical Process Control and continuous improvement methodologies.
To complement quality systems for each product line, VPG maintains extensive testing laboratories at its facilities. As a result, the Company is well equipped to maintain qualifications to a wide range of specifications vital to the automotive, commercial, defense, and aerospace markets, including:
- MIL (Military Specifications)
- ER (Established Reliability)
- CECC (CENELEC Electronic Components Committee)
- DIN (German Industrial Standards)
- SNQ (Service National de la Qualité - French Standards)
- BS (British Standards)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration Standards)
- ISO 9000 (International Organization for Standardization)
- QS 9000 (Automotive Quality System)
- TS 16949 (Automotive Quality System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHASAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management)
- OIML (International Organization of Legal Metrology)
- NTEP (National Type Evaluation Program)
- ATEX (Atmosphere Explosive)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- EEE-INST-002 (National Aeronautics and Space Administration Standards)
- DSCC (Defense Supply Center Columbus)
- ESA (European Space Agency)
Such assurances enable many customers to deploy ship-to-line programs with VPG, eliminating the time and cost of receiving and inspections.
Uninterrupted Product Availability
For many customers, dependability of supply is a major quality factor in selecting a vendor. VPG seeks to ensure uninterrupted delivery of products through dual-location sourcing. This means customers' production schedules are protected, even if supply from a particular location is interrupted.
Value-Added Customer Benefits
VPG's customers realize these value-added benefits: state-of-the-art product design and manufacturing techniques, new and improved products, faster and more dependable delivery of quality product supply at competitive prices, manufacturing flexibility, provision of demonstration kits, quick delivery of prototypes, training programs, and responsive FAE technical support anywhere in the world.
VPG's Customer Service Policy includes:
- A commitment to provide world-class customer service which starts with the Chairman and CEO and extends through top management and the entire workforce.
- Maintaining dual or triple production sites for most of its products to ensure an uninterrupted supply.
- Continuous upgrading of product quality and customer service consistent with customer expectations.
- Promoting supplier and customer partnerships to address changing requirements and problem solving solutions.
- Anticipating future product and service expectations of VPG customers to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- A streamlined sales and marketing organization offering customers national and multinational support.