To Our Employees, Customers, Suppliers, and Subcontractors:
Maintaining ethical business standards and practices is the highest priority at VPG. Our firm commitment to ethical business standards and practices guide all activities by VPG personnel, both internally and in interactions with VPG’s customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. VPG encourages and relies upon the integrity of all parties, both inside and outside the company, to maintain these ethical standards and practices.
If you are aware of any improper, unethical, or illegal activities involving VPG, or if you have any questions about VPG’s Corporate Ethics Program, we strongly encourage you to contact the appropriate person listed below.
- Steven Klausner
- 3 Great Valley Parkway
- Suite 150
- Malvern, PA 19355 USA
- Email: EthicsAmerica@vpgsensors.com
- Shoji Kusumi
- Alpha Electronics Corp.
- 2nd Fl. Hagoromo Bldg. 1-2-10
- Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku
- Tokyo, Japan, 101-0047
- Email: EthicsAsia@vpgsensors.com
- Linda Aitken
- Vishay Measurements Group UK, Ltd
- Stroudley Rd.
- Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 8FW
- United Kingdom
- Email: EthicsEurope@vpgsensors.com
- Valentina Fishman
- Vishay Precision Israel Ltd
- 2 Ha’ofan St.
- Holon, 58814
- Phone: (0) 3 372 0305
- Email: EthicsIsrael@vpgsensors.com